Sunday, November 3, 2013

Reiteration

So at work today I thought to myself what exactly im doing. I was thinking about this blog and the 0 people who come here. Did I create the blog on the proper site? Should have I started a blog elsewhere? Maybe perhaps get my own domain and host a CMS and make a blogish type site the way Id like it. Do I want people to come to my site? Do I want to monetize the blog in the future? Is it worth it?

To all thos questions I ask myself. I didn't create this blog for any other intention then to possibly motivate myself to do something great. In my eyes anyway. I was thinking about a phrase today "Don't start something you can't finish". I really wish my parents were strong enforcers of this. I think they tried a few times but gave up. There is something about that phrase I really wish It was easy for me to adopt. Its something I respect to an extent. But I also kind of enjoy how I am. I think I really enjoy the fact that I have such a huge array of different hobbies.

ANYWAY my whole point to this is I dont plan on giving up on this blog, as I have for many others I've started in the past. I want to try and update it at-least once a week. My blog is mainly for myself but Im hoping that maybe a few people will come across it and find it interesting and possibly helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment