Thursday, October 31, 2013

What I'M doing, and why I'M here.

First off let me start by saying Im using this "site" as a way of bringing out some of my "work". Note the quotes they are important.
I say work but clearly there is no work here. This is all just simply a way of expressing my creative ramblings. Because of this I have some problems. Which I will gladly explain.. 
  1. I have to many interests to keep my mind occupied on just one project.
  2. I lack discipline to ever finish these projects.
  3. Most of the time I attempt something with no skill or knowledge in said subject.
  4. My list of hobby's is unlimited.
  5. I don't know. Its Halloween and day9 is about to play some amnesia : a machine for pigs.
So here I am, now to give you a brief description of what compelled me to create this blog. For the people who actually come across this blog I'm talking to you. Yes you. Are you reading this? Probably not. I created it mainly for my personal use. To show case all the little projects I attempt at doing. I will jump from one thing to another. But mainly use this as a way to maybe force myself to finish something. Most of the stuff I do - I attempt with no skill at all. BUT! Its stuff I deeply enjoy doing. If you need some clarity on the stuff I attempt here's a small list in no particular order, and isn't even a complete list DUN DUN DUHHHH. 


  1. Web-Design.
  2. Web Media/GFX Design.
  3. Videos (mainly gaming related).
  4. Level design.
  5. Custom computer rigs (I know there's a special name for it but I forgot so HA!).
  6. Game Development.
  7. Modeling/Animation.
  8. Model Trains /face-palm.
  9. Making Bracelets (OH YEAH IM A GUY! SO HA! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?) I find it relaxing.
  10. There's more, but mainly not worth mentioning but pretty much because im lazy and my mind sucks.
So in closing join me in this adventure of randomness. Maybe there is something I do that peeks your interest and I can possibly help you figure something out about yourself, and the universe. Think of this as a portfolio - but a portfolio with absolutely no direction or a word i cant think of. Give me a break I'm tired. If you haven't noticed my major use of sarcasm I will give you a hint ^^^ is me being sarcastic. But either case I'm still being serious.. What? Ok bye. 


No comments:

Post a Comment