Friday, November 8, 2013

Okay okay.. project time!

So this whole week i've been in debate on what project I wanted to jump onto next. I've had this idea of a custom computer speaker box for awhile. Creating a unique desktop piece that conceals the speaker and has some cool visual properties. The styling would run along the lines of  Shadow of the colossus. This is something i've been wanting to create for along long time.


These are some concepts of ideas I was thinking of using. I didn't want to create something that completely ripped off SoC I wanted to create something in my own image using this type of styling. 

 But atfer seeing someone else create something similar I kinda gave up on the idea. I was still planning on going thru something similar tho I still wanted to create something physical. So I started thinking.. I want something that is living and organic. I wanted to create something that was interesting to look at yet have it be physically touchable.

I've had this odd fascination with Bonsai trees. They are clean, they are constantly changing, and they require some effort/Maintaining. So Im planning on doing something using that. But its not going to be a bonsai tree. Im thinking some kind of grass. I wish I could easily explain what is going on in my head. But simply put I still dont know exactly myself. Im going to start drawing up ideas.


Bonsai Tree


Wheat Grass

I will keep you guys updated =D 


No comments:

Post a Comment